Saturday, March 1, 2008

This Darn Ball is Stressing me Out!!


So, Dom got this small rubber ball from grandma Becky's house (you know the ones you get at the red candy machines for .25 cents) and he is sooo attached to it. It's constantly clutched in his hand. He'll run with it, he'll jump with it and he'll sleep with it. If for some reason it's not in his hand... it's "Where's my ball?"... "Daddy can you help me find it?" Come on! Anybody who has young kids know this task is like looking for a needle in a hay stack amongst all the other toys in the house.
The other night he went to bed with it. In the middle of the night he ran down the hall and jumped into our bed. As soon as he tried to get comfortable he FREAKS OUT! as he realized he doesn't have his ball!!! Jamie and I told him to go to sleep... but he couldn't... he keeps telling us, "Go get it... I NEED IT"! It's been hard pressed to get a good nights sleep! My next step is to drill a hole in it and attach it to chain for him to wear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, sorry but its so cute, when he grows up we can tell him all about the love for a little ball grandma gave him!!